Into out of Sloanne Square (Eaton)

admin
Site Admin

Into out of Sloanne Square (Eaton)

Post by admin »

Five years ago when I started and done my first solo shift into London back then we did 2-3-4 day jobs away...I was bricking it...where to get parked this that etc., (that was my biggest issue, where to get parked) and was told oh goto Eaton (Sloanne) you can always get parked...Yeah but as a newbie, can I ave a bit more information? Nah....a good few lads helped me (some with us, many not alas), but I still bricked it many times, as certain things were never explained fully...Simple now but back then NOPE...SO hopefully this helps our new drivers....

From time to time and based on the duty you may have to park up for 1 hr 45 min etc...and duty says Abelio....NAHHHHHHHH nobody does that unless an asteroid is heading to earth "We" all park Sloanne (Or Eaton) so how to get in, and how do you get out?

SO you have dropped your passengers off at Arrivals (Sammies)...you come out and have to turn left......SO straight over the lights and LEFT into Greenline and LEFT at the END...Next lights straight over as if you are going BACK into Sammies but don't....Goto the end and turn LEFT and find a place to park...(split your lanes before turning LEFT trust me, you will get somebody you will crush with your tailspin if you don't)

eaton.jpg
eaton.jpg (139.73 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
eaton1.jpg
eaton1.jpg (164.6 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
eaton2.jpg
eaton2.jpg (55.19 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
SO to get out.....its just as simple......Straight ahead ALL the way, past the zebra and to the roundabout and you are turning left round the round about....."WATCH THE BELL ON YOUR LEFT AS YOU TURN" goto the lights highlighted below and take a left, come to the end and turn left again and back in Departures at the next lights on your left (SPLIT your LANES at each turning or junction) give yourself about 8 minutes to get round...but watch the traffic and change this to suite....So if you are 8:30am arrival 9:00am OUT leave about 8.20 8.21.......

eaton3.jpg
eaton3.jpg (138.49 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
eaton4.jpg
eaton4.jpg (101.31 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
eaton5.jpg
eaton5.jpg (129.71 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
eaton6.jpg
eaton6.jpg (131.69 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
MAP
eaton7.jpg
eaton7.jpg (145.51 KiB) Viewed 3358 times