Sygic truck Caravan GPS

Moderator: jeffw

admin
Site Admin

Sygic truck Caravan GPS

Post by admin »

This has been a savour for myself for almost 5 years and I use it every shift (from stop to stop) to check traffic and road closures, nor am I affiliated with them, nor get a kick back!! Its what I use and its bloody good.

Buy the caravan version which is cheaper, but does exactly the same as the truck version! height, width, length, fuel type blah blah...once purchased as these two options are also optional, speed cameras, and live traffic (trust me if you do anything else, buy the traffic option £12 a year....it will save your life navigating and seeing what is smashed around you, so you can see and plan another route or accept sygic's) set your coach dimensions and it will not direct you to any low bridges etc.....
sygic.png
sygic.png (50.6 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
https://www.sygic.com/truck/caravan-navigation

If you do buy this, and you'll be silly not to follow this link to add my favourites, which when I have time I'll upload and will cover most stops over the last 5 years Click Navigate to, select Favourites, select which one and navigate.

https://help.sygic.com/en/sygic-truck-n ... and-routes

Heres the favourites, you need to text me for a password as this is an open forum (without registration) the file is zip password protected.
items.zip
5 year favourites of most stops on the network, we do. Password protected.
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 994 times

Plug your phone into your computer and copy the items.dat to the location you installed Sygic, SD card or internal

Internal Memory

Android/data/com.sygic.truck/files/SygicTruck /Res/db/items.dat – saved favorites

SD Card

Android/data/com.sygic.truck/files/SygicTruck /Res/db/items.dat – saved favorites

any questions, ping me on whatsapp or speak to me, when I am doing coach checks or more when I'm in....more than happy to talk you through, demo and help...

Last bumped by admin on Jul 30th, '23, 20:41.